My parents had a really good connection with our social worker last Tuesday. She is a great lady. Thank you for praying. She will be coming to our house next Tuesday (the 16th) to see where we live and meet Katrina and I.
I hope you are all enjoying the Advent season as we anticipate celebrating the birth of our Saviour.
Soli Christi Gloriam,
Annina for the Bobbs
That is great that the interview went well! Praise God! We will continue to pray for you all! We are really looking forward to the 19! ;) We so enjoyed visiting with you all at Family camp. I think the afternoon we had lunch with you all and talked for so long was one of my favorite afternoons. =)
ReplyDeleteWhat do you all do to celebrate advent? I am really loving advent this year. More so than I have in the past I think. We read a story of a young Jewish boy who suffers from the cruelty of the Romans and is eagerly anticipating the coming of the Messiah. His travels over the course of the book take him to the birth of Christ. There are a couple books like this written by the same man but about different boys. We have been reading these books for as long as I can remember but I get something new out of it each year!
~Pressing toward the mark,
><>Marissa<><