Monday, October 20, 2008

First Post

Dear Friends,

A few weeks ago I was talking with a friend at church and she asked if we had a blog... Now we do! (Thanks Mrs. Sullivan for the idea!) We decided to create this blog to keep you up-to-date on what is happening with our adoption. I (Annina) will try to keep it up to date. Of course, whenever something noteworthy happens, you are usually too busy to post...aahhh, that's life:).

The main purpose of this blog, however, is to glorify God, in yet another aspect of our lives. One of our family's favorite verses is Micah 6:8. "He has shown you, O Man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?" That is what we strive to do. We hope that as you read this, you will be drawn closer to our heavenly Father and be blessed.


In Christi Gloriam,
The Bobbs



3 comments:

  1. hi Bobbs, it will be so much fun reading about your family's adoption and other of life's happenings.
    -caity spencer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really neat!! This is Jessica McKinney from church. =) Don't know if I have introduced myself yet but your family is a true blessing to ours!!

    Looking forward to knowing you better~

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica,
    I keep missing you at church, but I did want to thank you for the encouargment. I am looking forward to getting to know your family better too.

    Love,
    Annina

    ReplyDelete