Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Please pray for the Bobb family as we consider and pursue the adoption of two boys, brothers aged 5 & 7 years old. I will not share the details of their stories, because it is very important to protect these children as much as possible. Our hearts ache for these boys and pray God will open the door for us to bring them into our home.
Pray for:
1) A timely completion of our home study. We hope it moves quickly.
2) Addition of another bedroom to accomodate the boys. We are going to do the work on the addition ourselves and we will be asking our brothers and sisters in Christ help where they can.
3) That the county will allow us to homeschool from the first day they are in our home. In most situations the county will not allow homeschooling until the children are offically adopted.
Servus,
Carl
Tom and I will be remembering you and the boys in prayer. We can't wait to hear as your journey progresses.
ReplyDeleteWow that is so neat! I am so glad you all got a blog... And I will pray for those children and a smooth adoption process! Love you, Annina...
ReplyDeleteLet us know if you need help with the bedroom. We will be happy to help. Our prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Steve and Shannon