Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I feel like a REAL Coloradan Now!

Not only do I have no accent & think 25% humidity is way too mucky, but now I have climbed a fourteener!

Hiking Gray's Peak was technically a birthday gift (several months early)but it was something we'd wanted to do for a long time. And it was so great.

The friends climbed u-up a mountain, The friends climbed u-up a mountain,The friends climbed u-up a mountaaaain, to see what they could see....

...to see what they could see....
...to see what they could see.... The friends climbed u-up a mountaaaain, to see what they could see!The other side of the mountain, the other side of the mountain, the other side of the mountaaaaain....was all that we could see....
....Was all that we could see...


...was all that we could see...
...the other side of the mountaaaaain....was all that we could see!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    Oooh, I love the first picture of the valley.
    Looks like a fun hike!

    ReplyDelete